Tuesday, May 31, 2016

apt - Unable to find the .lit file reader app clit




I have some lit files I want to convert from Microsoft reader files to something my other devices can read. My friend says I should have clit, in



$ which clit
/usr/bin/clit


but I cannot find it. I tried locate clit but the results are unrelated. So then I tried sudo apt-get install clit but it says package not found.
Is clit a standard package? where can I find it?




Download Calibre - this will read your LIT format files, and also be able to convert them to other formats.



OR



you can install the clit program by sudo apt-get install convlit


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...