Thursday, May 19, 2016

installation - How to install adbbrowser?


So I downloaded tar.gz file, extracted, and I got adbbroswer file. How can I install this file on ubuntu 13.10? ./configure does not work.


Thank you.



You are mistaken: there is no reason to use "configure". I downloaded the tar.gz, extracted and it has ONLY 1 file that is an executable. All I had to was click the executable:


enter image description here


There is a catch though for it to actually work:



ADBbrowser is a GUI based file and application browser for Android devices. It will run on most 32 and 64 bit Linux systems and Windows 32 bit. Originally written for my Sony Ericsson X10i, But should work with all android phones.


Adbbrowser requires Android SDK to be installed!



How you do this? See: Complete Installation Guide for Android SDK / ADT Bundle on Ubuntu


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...