Monday, January 28, 2019

Broadcom 4365 wireless driver with 3.4 / 3.5 kernel


Possible Duplicate:
How to Install Broadcom / STA Wireless card (BCM43XX)







I used this package to install the driver on 3.2 Kernel and it was working perfectly.



Unfortunately the system used to freeze randomly with 3.2 kernel so I installed 3.4 kernel, now there is no freezing, the only problem is that my wifi card is not working, I tried to re-install the package, but didn't work.



I can see the driver in the "additional drivers" and it say that it is active, but when I execute iwconfig it doesn't show up. I've even tried ndiswraper and that didn't work either.



my lspci:




01:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation Device 4365 (rev 01)

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...