Friday, January 11, 2019

uefi - Medion MS-7797 : doesn't boot after install

My PC:




MEDION PC MT 14
MS-7797
Core i7, 8 GB


I remove the Nvidia card. Use the mainboard VGA connector.



Windows crash, due to HD failure.



I place a new WD 1TB hard disk and install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS as the only system.




When I reboot, the PC doesn't find the OS:




Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected
Boot device and press a key




Of course, I put HD as the boot device.




I go in the BIOS. In Security, I disable the Secure Boot.



I install again, but doesn't boot.



I don't see which options I can change to boot on HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...