Wednesday, January 23, 2019

bug reporting - How can I report a bug on Ubuntu.com?


Today I wanted to download a copy of Ubuntu Server and when I went to the Download Site for Ubuntu Server there appeared to be a problem in the download button.


Instead of saying Download like the other button (below), it read: LTS', 'eventValue' : undefined });">Download, now this could be something minor such as a SyntaxError or a problem on the server.


So instead of downloading the OS and instead went to look for a "report bug" feature, but to my avail, I could not find one. Could someone please help me report this problem and bring attention to this issue? Maybe show me how to report it to the Ubuntu Developers?


I really wouldn't mind if someone reported the bug on my behalf just as long as it is fixed, that's all that matters at the moment, thanks.


Also here is a screen shot of the web page (time and date on the top bar):


Screen Shot.




This problem has now been fixed, screenshot:


enter image description here


Thanks a tonne guys.



At the bottom of https://www.ubuntu.com, there is a link titled "Report a bug on this site" which goes to https://github.com/ubuntudesign/www.ubuntu.com/issues/new


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...