Monday, January 28, 2019

How to install wine on Ubuntu 14.04?

I am a windows user, and I don't know nothing about Ubuntu and how does it works. I don't know how to access my computer, I don't know how to access command prompt nothing.



Just now I installed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, due to wifi problem I reinstalled Ubuntu and now the wifi is working fine.




Now I am not able to install any of the exe file. I am trying to install file zilla,internet download manager, 7zip, and as a blogger I would like to install some other blogging related tools which install on Adobe Air.



Can any one please help me and instruct me in detail step by step on how to install wine on Ubuntu 14.04.



Or are there any other programs which makes to install windows related applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...