Sunday, October 8, 2017

upgrade - System monitor detecting load averages higher in 12.04?

In 11.10 my load averages stayed around .06.I ve been on 12.04 precise for 3 days now and have noticed my load averages stay around 1.06 at all times.Can someone tell me what is going on?I was told that 12.04 precise was faster and efficient.Anyone else experiencing this issue?*update*I woke up this morning noticing my hdd was being accessed.I woke my computer and checked system monitor.My load averages were around 1.46 so it seems to be getting worse.This is the highest so far.I m running a quad core but I think at idle I should be like it was in 11.10,0.06.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...