Friday, October 27, 2017

dual boot - Installing 12.04 alongside windows 7

Trying to install Ubuntu 12.04 alongside windows 7 home. However when I get the installation option it says that there are already multiple os installed and it dosn't give *me the option to install Ubuntu alongside windows.*



The problem is that I have no other OS installed.



No my question hasnt been answered at
Installing Ubuntu with Windows, which is left and right when allocating space? 5 answers



My question has nothing to do with which is left and right when allocating space?




Please read question before posting an unrelated answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...