Monday, October 23, 2017

indicator - How to change Date/Time format to English?



I have installed Ubuntu 13.04 and set my local time/date and its working, the only thing thats bugging me is that I cannot change it to English. I would like to do this because its hard to read and its not showing in proper format in Terminal, please view the screenshot below.




enter image description here



Show in proper formate



enter image description here



Not showing in proper format in terminal



How can I change my date/time to English format and keep the local time?




click on system settings.



System Settings icon in launcher



Click on Language Support.



Language Support icon in System Settings



Click on the Regional Formats Tab, and change language to English, and apply system- wide. and that will do it.




Note: You may have to relogin, so changes can take effect



Regional Formats settings


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...