Thursday, October 26, 2017

14.04 - Problems setting up/using dwww

I have installed dwww and I am able to display the home page ("ubuntudesktop/dwww"). When I try to access specific documents most of the time an error is displayed. Example trying to access bc man page displays "The requested URL /cgi-bin/dwww/usr/share/man/man1/bc.1.gz was not found on this server.". From the Debian Documentation Menu , when I try to access the "install-docs Manual" I get the following error "The requested URL /cgi-bin/dwww/usr/share/doc/doc-base/install-docs.html was not found on this server.". I haven't been able to find documentation that helps me fix the problem. Any suggestions on how to get dwww too to work correctly would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...