Saturday, October 14, 2017

16.04 - How To View Process Instead Of Splash Screen During Boot By Pressing A Key?

I am on ubuntu 16.04, and few days back i was having slow startup problem and on startup I accidentally pressed a key on keyboard and instead of ubuntu logo showing all background process that are happening during startup were started to show, now I do not remember which key it was.



Can Someone Guide Me How to view the background process during startup, i know the other solution of updating the grib file and removing "quite splash" . I want to know the key which when press shows the processes that start on boot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...