Friday, October 25, 2019

boot - How can I get past the preparing to install screen in Ubuntu 15.10 installation in Live environment?

I am using a Dell Inspiron N4110 Laptop. I have a intel Core-i5 2.5 GHz Processor and 4GB RAM. It's running Windows 10. After downloading a Ubuntu iso from the official page I have created a bootable USB drive. I chose to try Ubuntu after booting from the USB and clicked the install ubuntu shortcut. But, I got stuck in the "Preparing to install" screen. I have tried installing with the third-party software box and update box unchecked.
Please help me. Let me know if you need to know any other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...