Thursday, October 24, 2019

drivers - system running low graphics

I've just installed Ubuntu on a fresh machine had Nothing on it just a 120gb SSD, 1TB HDD.


Once it finished installing which was pretty fast on the SSD,
I restarted my PC only to get the error System running low graphics I, of course, googled it and turns out that some AMD GPU's are having compatibility issues with Ubuntu. the fix apparently is to go to recovery mode and pressing Ctrl+Alt+F2 to get into Terminal command.


The only problem is that it's asking me to log in... sure I try to log in but when it asks for my password it wont let me type Anything.. and just keeps going.


I have no idea how to fix this... any tips? video links maybe ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...