Monday, October 28, 2019

ati - Fglrx causes serious bug-black screen!

I downloaded newest driver from Ati site and installed it...


Now at start-up I see a black screen and message:



"Your screen,graphics card,and input device settings could not be
detected correctly.You will need to configure these yourself."



I press enter and move to next screen with message:



"What would you like to do?"



and listed below:



"Run in low graphics mode for just one session."



(it is marked) and some other options that could not possibly to mark with TAB or up,down,left,right or shift key... (no cursor). I can not login to system and can not use it! What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...