Friday, January 4, 2019

graphic ubuntu 13.10 does not start, but terminal is available

I have Ubuntu 13.10 and I have installed ROS but now I reboot Linux and the screen is in black. If I presh Ctrl+Alt+F2 I get a terminal , and Ctrol+Alt+F7 back to te black screen instead of the Desktop and graphic mode.



Can it be any of these steps of the installation? How can I fix it?




  • Configure your Ubuntu repositories or sources.list

  • sudo apt-get update


  • rosdep update

  • echo "source /opt/ros/indigo/setup.bash" >> ~/.bashrc

  • source ~/.bashrc



thanks in advance for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...