Friday, June 16, 2017

Ubuntu 14.04 live cd while booting asks for username and password (Installing in Virtual Box)



Guys i am trying to install Ubuntu 14.04 in my virtual box, but it repeatedly asks for username and password. Not able to solve this problem, None of my ubuntu .iso asked this before installation.. pls help..



At last i solved the real problem i got, i placed the downloaded .iso in my torrent folder and started the bitorrent using this link-> "http://www.ubuntu.com/download/alternative-downloads".



->It was at 99.9%, remaining 0.1% got completed and now its works like a charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...