Wednesday, June 21, 2017

drivers - The system is running in low-graphics mode when Installing

My laptop is Fujitsu AH532 Lifebook.
I'm trying to clean install Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS on my laptop with a failed Nvidia GPU, however I want to run it with Intel HD graphics, how do I reconfigure it?

Whenever I try to install it, it says "xorg failed to idle channel 2" after that "The system is running in low-graphics mode, after that everything goes blank.
I tried everything that's already on the net. None of these work.



System Specs: i3-3110m
Intel HD 4000
Nvidia GT 620m (failed)
8GB Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...