Saturday, November 12, 2016

restart - Virtualbox starts without desktop

so I have tried to open my ubuntu in virtualbox and it doesn't work (it did earlier today). The thing is that I can open it but it doesn't show me the desktop, it only shows like a big terminal:



screenshot




Edit: Ok now I remember i was unistalling libstc++6; I have worked on that virtual machine for the whole day but while i was removing libstc it like bugged/freezed (idk if the removing had finished) as I could not log in, the keyboard didnt work. Then I shut it down and started it again and that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...