Friday, November 11, 2016

boot - can't enter bios how can i solve?


I deleted my Ubuntu partition from my Windows 10 drive, but now when I power on the PC, Windows does not start. All I see is "error: unknown filesystem. Entering rescue mode... grub rescue>_", so I thought to change the boot order. However, I can't enter the BIOS screen. Before, I was able to change the boot order by pressing F12, but now if I press it, it does nothing. I can't even enter into the bios with F2 when it says "press F2 to enter bios" and "F12 boot options". I can't see those options anymore.


What could be causing this?



i have changed the hard disk with another one with windows on it then i get in the bios by keeping pressed shift and pressing one time the shutdown button at the same time , and then i was able to get in bios.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...