Tuesday, January 1, 2019

application development - Ubuntu touch tools

I'm doing a porting exercise to port an application from Ubuntu to Ubuntu Touch. The application uses gcc 4.1.2, CMake 2.6.4, binutils 2.22.



Q1. What tools are needed for setting up a Ubuntu Touch development environment? I've already seen this link and followed every step. The link does not installs any cross compiler but I guess I'm gonna need a cross compiler too for compiling the applications for arm phones/tablets targets.



Q2. The QT creator in this article can be configured to use CMake but if a new project is created with QT creator to use CMake 2.8 version. Is CMake 2.6 compatible with QT creator 2.7 based on QT 5.0.1?




Q3. Is there any emulator available?



Q4. Can a c++ code(with no gui only one daemon that runs in background) be compiled for Ubuntu Touch which works fine on Ubuntu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...