Wednesday, August 31, 2016

system installation - how to install devstack on ubuntu 14.04

I am new to ubuntu and i have to install devstack when I am trying to install it gives the following error message.


[ERROR] /home/tcs2/devstack/functions-common:607 git call failed:
[git clone git://git.openstack.org/openstack/requirements.git /opt/stack/requirements]
Error on exit
World dumping... see /opt/stack/logs/worlddump-2016-01-21-082913.txt for details
/bin/sh: 1: brctl: not found
sudo: ebtables: command not found
sudo: ebtables: command not found
sudo: ebtables: command not found

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...