Friday, August 19, 2016

mount - How to remount /home and etc... with Virtual machine

So on one of my machines running windows...
I have Vmware running Ubuntu



I was wondering if it were possible to:




  1. Remount Full Client /home/user → Host RW /users/Windows_User_Directory; So that all Ubuntu home/user/downloads write to Windows /user/downloads ; Same with documents and etc...



  2. OR remount any under /home/ (in the event that full home cannot be mounted)


  3. OR Can the home directory or sub directories be mounted on a realtime compressed archive. (like a compressed downloads folder)


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...