Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Acer C720 connects to wireless network, but can't load webpages

I am posting this question and answer from
link
because I faced the same problem,
and the solution in that post was helpful to me.



Question from the link:





I have an Acer C720 Chromebook, running a dual boot of Chrome OS and
Ubuntu 14.04.



When using Chrome OS, I can connect to and use private and public
wireless networks with no problems. With Ubuntu, I can also connect to
all networks, but with the vast majority of networks I have tried, I
cannot use the Internet; the standard 'Server Not Found' screen
appears when trying to load up web pages, for example.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...