Thursday, February 28, 2019

Cant boot Ubuntu alongside windows 10

I tried to install ubuntu on this notebook: http://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_peaq-pnb-s1415-i1n1-1438850.html alongside windows 10. First i couldnt get in the boot-menu but i know how to get there via system (in the meantime) but now i set windows on the bottom of the list, but it still overulls my ubuntu installation. Everytime i restart this notebook it goes straight to windows. I disable fast boot also, but nothing works.



I have it installed on 3 different pc's with windows 10 as well but i can't mannage to do it this time. Can someone help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...