Saturday, March 19, 2016

installation - How to install ubuntu on a tablet?

I have a tablet that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich and would like to convert it to run Ubuntu as the Operating System. How easy is it to re install a tablet with Ubuntu?


The tablet is an Model N900


CPU Allwinner A13
FSB 1.5GHz
OS Android 4.0 ICS
Memory 512MB DDR3
Nandflash 8GB
Extended TF card; U disk, support TF card up to 32GB max
LCD Display 9 inch capacitive screen, 800*480
Internet Built-in Ethernet, support WIFI (802.11 a/b/g/n)
3G support external 3G module
Camera Front camera 0.3MP
I/O ports USB port, Headphone Jack, TF card slot
Touch Screen 5-point capacitive touch screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...