Sunday, January 5, 2020

No Empathy Autostart in Ubuntu 13.04



I have recently installed Ubuntu 13.04 from scratch and configured two accounts in the account manager and gave permission to Empathy to access them.




After a reboot, Empathy won't autostart so I have to start it manually from Unity chat applet, Empathy option.



After starting EMpathy, everything works as expected, and I can chat with my friends.



I need Empathy to autostart at logon



How can I solve this?



If you are using Unity, just search 'Startup Applications' in the Dash
and add Empathy to the list




(this command is empathy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...