Wednesday, January 8, 2020

directory - how to delete locked folders/files




How to delete locked folders/files? When I try to delete them an error occurs: "Error removing file: Permission denied" I am root. See the image below to know what kind of folders/files.



enter image description here



thanks



Launch your file explorer as root using:



gksudo nautilus



This will open your file explorer, and grant it root, so it should be able to view/delete the directory/file.



If you are like me, and don't care about the warnings in this question you can use this instead:



sudo nautilus

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...